Monday, October 10, 2011

NavNites Fall 2011

In our large group meetings this quarter we will be taking a deeper look at I John. Here are some questions that John very clearly addresses...
  • Can I actually know God?
  • How do you know if I belong to the truth?
  • Do I know if I have eternal life?
Our aim is open up the Bible and find out what it says. We do not want to simply teach our opinions or what we have heard others say... we want to take a critical look at the Bible and let it penetrate deep into our lives. If you are interested in growing in your faith with some friends then come check us out.

We meet every Wednesday night at 7:30. 1st quarter we will be meeting at Crest Community Church which is located at 3431 Mt. Vernon. It is only about 1/4 mile from UCR dorms. 2nd and 3rd quarter we will be meeting at the HUB. Please come and join us.

No comments: